Lesson 2 - The Emergence and Spread of World Religions
The following are the State of Michigan Grade Level Content Expectations for 7th Grade Social Studies.
- H1.4.1: Describe and use cultural institutions to study an era and a region (political, economic, religion/ belief, science/technology, written language, education, family).
- W3.1.9: Describe the significance of legal codes, belief systems, written languages and communications in the development of large regional empires.
- W3.2.1: Identify and describe the beliefs of the five major world religions.
- Student Handout 1: World Religions in Expanding Networks – 1200 BCE to 500 CE
- Student Handout 2: Zoroastrianism
- All other handouts will be posted via Google Classroom.