Lesson 2 - The Emergence and Spread of World Religions
The following are the State of Michigan Grade Level Content Expectations for 7th Grade Social Studies.
- H1.4.1: Describe and use cultural institutions to study an era and a region (political, economic, religion/ belief, science/technology, written language, education, family).
- W3.1.9: Describe the significance of legal codes, belief systems, written languages and communications in the development of large regional empires.
- W3.2.1: Identify and describe the beliefs of the five major world religions.
- World Religions in Expanding Networks – 1200 BC to 500 AD
- Due 3/1/19
- Zoroastrianism Handout
- Due 3/4/19
- World Religions Chart (Google Document)
- The Classical Empires – Note Tracker
- Due at the end of the unit.